The Philadelphia Eagles (2-3) are 6.5-point underdogs heading into their matchup on Thursday, October 14, 2021 against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (4-1). The over/under is set at 51.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of October 11, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. CLICK HERE to find current betting odds and place a bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
- Tom Brady has posted 1,767 passing yards (353.4 per game) with a 66.2% completion percentage (149-for-225) while tossing 15 touchdowns and two interceptions.
- Leonard Fournette has 56 attempts for a team-high 251 rushing yards (50.2 per game) and one touchdown. He also has 19 catches for 167 receiving yards (33.4 per game).
- Mike Evans has 29 receptions for a team-high 394 yards (78.8 per game) and four touchdowns.
- Brady is the top fantasy player overall with 134.3 fantasy points (26.9 per game).
- Evans has put up total 63.4 fantasy points this year (12.7 per game), which make him the 46th-ranked player overall and the 10th-ranked receiver.
Buccaneers: No Injuries Listed
Head To Head
|Date||Home Team||Total Yards||Result|
|9/16/2018||Buccaneers||436-412 TB||27-21 TB|
- The Buccaneers have averaged 8.6 more points scored this season (33.4) than the Eagles have allowed (24.8).
- In games where Tampa Bay scores more than 24.8 points, it is 3-0 overall and 2-1 against the spread.
- When Philadelphia limits opposing offenses to less than 33.4 points, it is 2-1 overall and 2-1 against the spread.
- The Buccaneers have averaged 82 yards per game on the ground this season, 60 yards fewer than the Eagles have allowed to opposing rushing attacks (142).
Powered By Data Skrive using data from