The Miami Dolphins (1-4), losers of four straight games, face the Jacksonville Jaguars (0-5), who are on a five-game losing streak, on Sunday, October 17, 2021 at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium. Miami is a 3.5-point favorite in the game. The over/under is 45.5 for this matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of October 11, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. CLICK HERE to find current betting odds and place a bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
- Jacoby Brissett has thrown for 858 yards (103-for-158), with four touchdowns and two interceptions (171.6 YPG). He’s also rushed 16 times for 57 yards and one touchdown.
- Myles Gaskin has picked up a team-high 167 rushing yards (33.4 per game) and zero scores. He has tacked on 22 receptions for 131 yards and two TDs.
- DeVante Parker has been targeted 32 times and has 17 catches, leading his team with 242 yards (48.4 ypg) while scoring one touchdown.
- Brissett is the 58th-best fantasy player overall this season and the 29th-best fantasy quarterback with 56.0 fantasy points (11.2 per game).
- Gaskin has racked up total 41.8 fantasy points this year (8.4 per game), which make him the 92nd-ranked player overall and the 26th-ranked running back.
Dolphins: No Injuries Listed
- This year Trevor Lawrence has recorded 1,146 passing yards (229.2 per game) while going 104-for-175 (59.4%) and throwing for six touchdowns with eight interceptions. He has added a team-high 110 rushing yards on 24 carries with two touchdowns.
- James Robinson has racked up a team-high 387 rushing yards (77.4 per game) and scored four touchdowns. He has added 14 catches for 88 yards .
- Laviska Shenault Jr. has grabbed 20 passes for a team best 252 yards. He has been targeted 31 times, and averages 50.4 yards per game.
- So far, Lawrence is the No. 24 fantasy quarterback and the No. 35 fantasy player overall after scoring 72.8 fantasy points (14.6 per game).
- Robinson has put up 71.5 fantasy points this season (14.3 per game), enough to place him ninth among running backs and 38th overall in league-wide fantasy rankings.
Jaguars: No Injuries Listed
Head To Head
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|9/24/2020||Jaguars||Jaguars||-2.5||49||-141||+125||318-294 JAX||31-13 MIA|
- The Dolphins have averaged 14.6 fewer points per game (15.8) than the Jaguars have allowed (30.4).
- The Jaguars have allowed opposing rushing attacks to average 121.8 yards per game in 2021 compared to the 70.4 yards the Dolphins offense has averaged on the ground per contest.
- The Jaguars have averaged 12.2 fewer points per game (18.6) than the Dolphins have allowed (30.8).
- The Dolphins have allowed opposing rushing attacks to average 133.6 yards in 2021, compared to the 129.4 yards the Jaguars’ offense has averaged on the ground.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from