In a matchup of two conference rivals, the Florida Atlantic Owls (5-4, 3-2 C-USA) will meet the Old Dominion Monarchs (3-6, 2-3 C-USA). The Owls are the favorites, expected to win by at least a field goal but less than a touchdown (currently -6.5). The matchup has an over/under of 48 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of November 13, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. See the table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
- Game Day: Saturday, November 13, 2021
- Game Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Location: Norfolk, Virginia
- Stadium: S.B. Ballard Stadium
Owls Player Insights
- N’Kosi Perry has 2,044 passing yards (227.1 ypg) to lead Florida Atlantic, completing 58.8% of his passes and tossing 16 touchdown passes and four interceptions this season. He’s also helped out on the ground with 155 rushing yards (17.2 ypg) on 86 carries with four rushing touchdowns.
- Johnny Ford’s team-high 635 rushing yards (79.4 per game) have come on 90 carries, with four touchdowns this year. He’s also tacked on 14 catches for 181 yards (22.6 per game) and two touchdowns.
- This season Malcolm Davidson has rushed for 246 yards (30.8 per game) on 57 carries with one touchdown.
- Brandon Robinson’s 349 receiving yards (38.8 yards per game) lead the team. He has 27 receptions with two touchdowns.
- Je’Quan Burton has caught 17 passes for 341 yards (42.6 yards per game) and two touchdowns this year.
- LaJohntay Wester has hauled in 31 grabs for 327 yards (36.3 ypg) and two touchdowns this season.
- The Owls’ average points scored this season (28.3) and the Monarchs’ points allowed (29.3) are within one point of each other.
- When it meets or goes over what Old Dominion gives up this season (29.3 points per game), Florida Atlantic is 4-0.
- The Monarchs, on average, score 3.6 more points (25.8) than the Owls allow (22.2).
- Florida Atlantic is 5-0 this season in games where they allow less than 25.8 points.
- The Monarchs have allowed 363.8 yards per game, 29.6 yards fewer than the Owls have generated (393.4).
- The Monarchs allow third-down conversions on 40.6% of their opponents’ attempts (85th in the FBS). The Owls have a 47.2% third-down conversion rate, which ranks 17th in college football.
Owls Betting Insights
- Florida Atlantic has registered a 4-4-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 6.5-point favorites or more, the Owls have an ATS record of 3-1.
- This season, three of Florida Atlantic’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Owls have been favored by 6.5 points or more three times in C-USA play this season, and covered the spread in two of those matchups.
- Last time out, the Owls lost to the Marshall Thundering Herd, 28-13. The Thundering Herd won against the spread as 1-point favorites.
- The total scoring in that game went under 58.5-point over/under.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from