The Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders (4-5, 2-3 C-USA) will have their 13th-ranked pass defense on display versus the Florida International Panthers (1-8, 0-5 C-USA) and the No. 18 pass offense in the nation, on Saturday, November 13, 2021. The Blue Raiders are favored, by 10.5 points. The matchup has an over/under of 55 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of November 13, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. See the table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
- Game Day: Saturday, November 13, 2021
- Game Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Location: Murfreesboro, Tennessee
- Stadium: Johnny “Red” Floyd Stadium
Panthers Player Insights
- Max Bortenschlager has 2,462 passing yards (273.6 ypg) to lead Florida International, completing 53.6% of his passes and collecting 17 touchdown passes and seven interceptions this season.
- D’Vonte Price has carried the ball 128 times for a team-high 662 yards (73.6 per game), with six touchdowns this year.
- This season EJ Wilson Jr. has rushed for 133 yards (22.2 per game) on 17 carries.
- Tyrese Chambers’ 795 receiving yards (88.3 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s totaled 31 receptions and seven touchdowns.
- Bryce Singleton has put together a 714-yard season so far (89.3 receiving yards per game) with three touchdowns, hauling in 35 passes.
- Randall St. Felix’s 20 grabs have netted him 273 yards (34.1 ypg) and two touchdowns.
Panthers Team Stats
- The Panthers have averaged 5.5 fewer points per game this season (23.3) than the Blue Raiders have allowed (28.8).
- When it goes over what Middle Tennessee gives up this season (28.8 points per game), Florida International is 1-1.
- This year, the Blue Raiders rack up 8.6 fewer points per game (29.2) than the Panthers surrender (37.8).
- Florida International has a 1-1 record overall in games when it surrenders fewer than 29.2 points.
- The Blue Raiders defense has given up 276.2 yards per game this season, 120.5 yards fewer than the 396.7-yard average from the Panthers offense.
- The Panthers have the No. 117 rushing offense in the FBS (107.9 yards per game) going up against one of college football’s stoutest defenses, the 17th-ranked Blue Raiders (104.9 yards allowed per game).
Panthers Betting Insights
- Florida International has gone 2-6-0 against the spread this year.
- The Panthers have an ATS record of 2-3 when playing as at least 10.5-point underdogs.
- This year, Florida International’s games have hit the over five times out of eight chances.
- Florida International has won just one game against the spread in conference action this year.
- The Panthers have covered the spread once this year (1-2 ATS) when playing as at least 10.5-point underdogs in C-USA games.
- In their most recent outing against the Old Dominion Monarchs, the Panthers fell short by a final score of 47-24, failing to cover the spread as 3-point underdogs.
- Oddsmakers posted an over/under of 50 for the matchup, and the teams hit the over.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from