The No. 20 Florida Gators (4-2, 2-2 SEC) are big favorites (-11.5) against the LSU Tigers (3-3, 1-2 SEC) in a battle of two conference rivals. An over/under of 59.5 points has been set for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of October 16, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. See the table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
- Game Day: Saturday, October 16, 2021
- Game Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- Stadium: Tiger Stadium
Gators Player Insights
- Emory Jones has thrown for 1,144 yards (190.7 ypg) to lead Florida, completing 68.2% of his passes and collecting nine touchdown passes and seven interceptions this season. He’s also run for 479 yards (79.8 ypg) on 75 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- This season Anthony Richardson has racked up 311 yards (77.8 per game) on 21 carries with two touchdowns.
- Jacob Copeland’s team-leading 370 receiving yards (61.7 yards per game) have come on 21 receptions with three touchdowns.
- Xzavier Henderson has grabbed 11 passes for 163 yards (27.2 yards per game) and one touchdown this year.
- Rick Wells’ 13 grabs have netted him 149 yards (24.8 ypg) and two touchdowns.
Gators Team Stats
- The Gators have averaged 7.0 more points this season (33.2) than the Tigers have allowed (26.2).
- Florida is 4-1 overall when scoring over 26.2 points this year.
- The Tigers have put an average of 29.7 points per game on the board this year, 13.2 more than the 16.5 the Gators have surrendered.
- Florida is 4-1 this season in games where they allow less than 29.7 points.
- The Tigers defense has allowed an average of 385 yards per game so far this season, 119.2 yards fewer than the 504.2-yard average from the Gators offense.
- The Gators rank first with 6.7 yards per carry, compared to the 4.2 per rush the Tigers allow (77th in the FBS).
Gators Betting Insights
- Florida has covered the spread three times this season (3-3-0).
- In games they have played as 11.5-point favorites or more, the Gators have an ATS record of 2-2.
- Games involving Florida have hit the over once this season.
- Florida has compiled a 3-1-0 conference record against the spread this season.
- The Gators have won each of their two games in SEC action this season when playing as at least 11.5-point favorites.
- Last game, the Gators knocked off the Vanderbilt Commodores by a score of 42-0. The Gators covered the spread as 39-point favorites.
- The teams combined to hit the under on the 60-point over/under.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from