The Buffalo Bills (5-2) are two-touchdown favorites on Sunday, November 7, 2021 against the Jacksonville Jaguars (1-6). The over/under is set at 49.5 points for the contest.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of November 1, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. CLICK HERE to find current betting odds and place a bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
- Trevor Lawrence has thrown for 1,703 yards while completing 59.6% of his passes, with eight touchdowns and nine interceptions (243.3 yards per game). He’s also carried the ball 29 times for 132 yards and two touchdowns.
- James Robinson has churned out a team-best 482 rushing yards (68.9 per game) and five touchdowns. He has added 18 receptions for 133 yards .
- Marvin Jones Jr. has reeled in 33 passes for a team best 378 yards and three touchdowns. He has been targeted 54 times, and averages 54 yards per game.
- Lawrence is 39th overall among all players and 24th among all quarterbacks with 101.3 fantasy points (14.5 per game).
- Robinson’s 91.5 fantasy points this season (an average of 13.1 per game), are enough to rank him 48th overall and 13th among running backs.
Jaguars: No Injuries Listed
Head To Head
|Date||Home Team||Total Yards||Result|
|1/7/2018||Jaguars||263-230 BUF||10-3 JAX|
- The Jaguars have put roughly the same amount of points on the board per game this season (17.6) as the Bills have allowed (15.6).
- Jacksonville is 1-4 overall and 2-3 against the spread when it scores over 15.6 points this season.
- When the Buffalo defense allows less than 17.6 points this year, the Bills have put together a 3-0 overall record and a 2-0-1 record against the spread.
- The Bills have given up 86.6 rushing yards per game. That is 29.5 fewer than the Jaguars are gaining per game (116.1).
Powered By Data Skrive using data from