Having taken three in a row, the Miami Hurricanes (5-4, 3-2 ACC) will face the Florida State Seminoles (3-6, 2-4 ACC). The Hurricanes are small favorites (-2.5). The expected point total for the matchup is set at 61.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of November 13, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. See the table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
- Game Day: Saturday, November 13, 2021
- Game Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Location: Tallahassee, Florida
- Stadium: Doak Campbell Stadium
Hurricanes Player Insights
- Tyler Van Dyke leads Miami with 1,879 passing yards (268.4 ypg) on 124-of-195 passing with 15 touchdowns compared to four interceptions this season.
- Jaylan Knighton has carried the ball 102 times for a team-high 461 yards (92.2 per game), with five touchdowns this year. He’s also tacked on 13 catches for 167 yards (33.4 per game) and two touchdowns.
- This season Cam’Ron Davis has collected 410 yards (68.3 per game) on 71 carries with five touchdowns, while also grabbing 11 passes for 119 yards (19.8 per game) and one touchdown.
- Charleston Rambo’s team-leading 859 receiving yards (95.4 yards per game) have come on 58 receptions with five touchdowns.
- Keyshawn Smith has put up a 387-yard season so far (48.4 receiving yards per game) with two touchdowns, hauling in 30 passes.
- Mike Harley has hauled in 35 grabs for 341 yards (37.9 ypg) and three touchdowns this season.
Seminoles Player Insights
- Jordan Travis leads Florida State with 812 passing yards (116 ypg) on 66-of-105 passing with 11 touchdowns compared to five interceptions this season. He also adds 340 rushing yards (48.6 ypg) on 82 carries while scoring four touchdowns on the ground.
- The team’s top rusher, Jashaun Corbin, has carried the ball 109 times for 747 yards (83 per game), with six touchdowns this year.
- This season Treshaun Ward has rushed for 444 yards (49.3 per game) on 64 carries with three touchdowns.
- Keyshawn Helton’s 269 receiving yards (29.9 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He’s totaled 17 receptions and two touchdowns.
- Andrew Parchment has reeled in 16 passes for 237 yards (39.5 yards per game) and two touchdowns this year.
- Ontaria Wilson’s 13 catches have netted him 221 yards (31.6 ypg) and three touchdowns.
Hurricanes Team Stats
- The Hurricanes have scored 32.9 points per game this season, 5.9 more than the Seminoles have given up.
- Miami is 4-2 overall when scoring more than 27 points this year.
- The Hurricanes have allowed 30.4 points per game this year, about the same amount as the 28.1 the Seminoles have scored.
- Miami is 2-0 this season in games where they allow fewer than 28.1 points.
- The Seminoles defense has allowed an average of 388.8 yards per game so far this season, 66.4 yards fewer than the 455.2-yard average from the Hurricanes offense.
- The Seminoles’ defense allows 235.1 yards through the air per game (79th in the FBS). The Hurricanes’ 310.2 passing yards per game is 14th in college football.
Seminoles Team Stats
- The Seminoles have put roughly the same amount of points on the board per game (28.1) as the Hurricanes have allowed (30.4).
- Florida State is 3-1 overall when scoring over 30.4 points this season.
- The Hurricanes put up 32.9 points per game, 5.9 more than the Seminoles give up per outing (27).
- Florida State has a 3-4 record overall in games when it surrenders fewer than 32.9 points.
- The Hurricanes defense has given up 405.2 yards per game in 2021, 26.4 yards more than the 378.8 the Seminoles offense has averaged.
- The Seminoles’ offense averages 6.8 yards per pass attempt (99th in the FBS). The Hurricanes’ defense gives up seven yards per passing play (47th in college football).
Hurricanes Betting Insights
- Miami is 4-5-0 against the spread this season.
- The Hurricanes have an ATS record of 1-4 when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- This season, Miami’s games have hit the over five times.
- Miami has covered three times in five matchups with a spread in conference action this season.
- The Hurricanes have not covered the spread in ACC action when favored by 2.5 points or more this season (in two opportunities).
- Last game, the Hurricanes knocked off the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets by a score of 33-30. The Yellow Jackets covered the spread as 10-point underdogs.
- The teams combined to score 63 points, hitting the over on the 62-point over/under.
Seminoles Betting Insights
- Florida State is 3-6-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 2.5-point underdogs or more, the Seminoles have an ATS record of 2-3.
- Florida State’s games have gone over the total four times this year.
- Florida State has a record of just 1-5-0 against the spread in conference play this year.
- The Seminoles have covered the spread once this year (1-3 ATS) when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs in ACC games.
- In their most recent outing, the Seminoles took on the NC State Wolf Pack and fell short by a final score of 28-14, failing to cover the spread as 3-point underdogs.
- A total of 54.5 was set for that game, which the teams hit the under on.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from