Having taken nine straight, the No. 2 Cincinnati Bearcats (9-0, 5-0 AAC) will play the South Florida Bulls (2-7, 1-4 AAC). The Bearcats are heavy favorites, expected to win by two touchdowns or more (currently -23). An over/under of 57 points has been set for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of November 11, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. See the table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
- Game Day: Friday, November 12, 2021
- Game Time: 6:00 PM ET
- Location: Tampa, Florida
- Stadium: Raymond James Stadium
Bulls Player Insights
- Timmy McClain leads South Florida with 1,289 passing yards (161.1 ypg) on 96-of-176 passing with four touchdowns compared to four interceptions this season. He also adds 265 rushing yards (33.1 ypg) on 85 carries while scoring two touchdowns on the ground.
- Jaren Mangham’s team-high 507 rushing yards (56.3 per game) have come on 114 carries, with 13 touchdowns this year.
- This season Kelley Joiner Jr. has racked up 329 yards (36.6 per game) on 48 attempts with one touchdown.
- Xavier Weaver’s 576 receiving yards (72 yards per game) lead the team. He has 32 receptions with two touchdowns.
- Jimmy Horn Jr. has racked up 217 receiving yards (24.1 yards per game), reeling in 19 passes this year.
- Omarion Dollison’s 18 receptions have netted him 168 yards (18.7 ypg).
Bulls Team Stats
- The Bulls have averaged 9.9 more points scored this season (24.8) than the Bearcats have allowed (14.9).
- South Florida is 2-5 overall when scoring over 14.9 points this season.
- The Bearcats rack up 4.3 more points per game (38.6) than the Bulls give up (34.3).
- When South Florida allows fewer than 38.6 points, it has a 2-3 record.
- The Bulls offense has averaged 361.6 yards per game this season, 49.7 more yards than the 311.9 the Bearcats defense has allowed.
- The Bearcats’ defense has three sacks (10th-fewest in the FBS). The Bulls have conceded three sacks to rank 12th in college football.
Bulls Betting Insights
- South Florida has compiled a 5-4-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Bulls are a perfect 2-0 ATS when playing as at least 23-point underdogs.
- South Florida’s games have gone over the total five times this season.
- South Florida has put together a 3-2-0 ATS record so far this season in conference games.
- In their most recent outing against the Houston Cougars, the Bulls lost by a final score of 54-42, covering the spread as 13.5-point underdogs.
- The teams faced a total of 53 and went over.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from