The Tulsa Golden Hurricane (2-4, 1-1 AAC) and South Florida Bulls (1-4, 0-1 AAC) will face off in a matchup of two conference rivals. The Golden Hurricane are solid favorites, expected to win by at least a touchdown (currently -7.5). The matchup has an over/under of 55.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of October 16, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. See the table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
- Game Day: Saturday, October 16, 2021
- Game Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Location: Tampa, Florida
- Stadium: Raymond James Stadium
Bulls Player Insights
- Timmy McClain has 781 passing yards (156.2 ypg) to lead South Florida, completing 58.7% of his passes and throwing one touchdown pass and two interceptions this season. He’s also helped out on the ground with 160 rushing yards (32 ypg) on 54 carries.
- The team’s top rusher, Jaren Mangham, has carried the ball 57 times for 189 yards (37.8 per game), with nine touchdowns this year.
- This season Brian Battie has taken 30 carries for 183 yards (36.6 per game).
- Xavier Weaver’s team-high 328 receiving yards (65.6 yards per game) have come on 17 receptions with one touchdown.
- Jimmy Horn Jr. has reeled in nine passes for 124 yards (24.8 yards per game) this year.
- Demarcus Gregory’s six grabs have netted him 94 yards (47 ypg).
Bulls Team Stats
- The Bulls are averaging 12.3 fewer points per game (20.4) than the Golden Hurricane are allowing (32.7).
- The Golden Hurricane score 24.3 points per game, 11.7 fewer than the Bulls give up per matchup (36).
- The Bulls offense has averaged 334 yards per game this season, 99 yards less than the 433 allowed by the Golden Hurricane defense.
- The Bulls average 3.6 yards per carry (97th in college football) compared to the 3.8 per rushing attempt the Golden Hurricane allow (54th in the FBS).
Bulls Betting Insights
- South Florida is 2-3-0 against the spread this season.
- The Bulls are 2-2 ATS when playing as at least 7.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving South Florida have hit the over three times this year.
- The Bulls have been an underdog by 7.5 points or more this season once, and failed to cover the spread.
- The Bulls did not cover the spread as 21.5-point underdogs last time out against the SMU Mustangs, coming up short by a final score of 41-17.
- A total of 68 was set for that game, which the teams hit the under on.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from