The No. 3 Cincinnati Bearcats (5-0, 1-0 AAC) bring the No.2 scoring defense in the country into a contest versus the UCF Knights (3-2, 1-1 AAC), with the No. 22 scoring offense, on Saturday, October 16, 2021. The Bearcats are major, 21.5-point favorites. The expected point total for the matchup is set at 56.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of October 16, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. See the table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
- Game Day: Saturday, October 16, 2021
- Game Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Stadium: Nippert Stadium
Knights Player Insights
- Dillon Gabriel leads UCF with 834 passing yards (278 ypg) on 72-of-104 passing with nine touchdowns compared to three interceptions this season. He also adds 125 rushing yards (41.7 ypg) on 24 carries while scoring two touchdowns on the ground.
- Johnny Richardson’s team-high 299 rushing yards (59.8 per game) have come on 43 carries, with one touchdown this year. He’s also tacked on six catches for 83 yards (16.6 per game).
- This season Isaiah Bowser has taken 50 carries for 266 yards (88.7 per game) and five touchdowns.
- Ryan O’Keefe’s 315 receiving yards (63 yards per game) lead the team. He has 28 receptions with one touchdown.
- Brandon Johnson has reeled in 20 passes for 240 yards (48 yards per game) and five touchdowns this year.
- Jaylon Robinson’s 12 grabs this season have resulted in 234 yards (78 ypg) and two touchdowns.
Knights Team Stats
- The Knights have put an average of 36.8 points per game on the board this year, 24.6 more than the 12.2 the Bearcats have surrendered.
- UCF is 3-2 overall when scoring over 12.2 points this season.
- This year, the Bearcats rack up 13.6 more points per game (41) than the Knights surrender (27.4).
- This season UCF has a 3-1 record in games when it holds opponents to less than 41 points.
- The Knights have a 174.6-yard advantage in total yards gained per game versus total yards allowed compared to the Bearcats (469 to 294.4).
- The Knights’ offense averages 7.4 yards per pass attempt (74th in the FBS). The Bearcats’ defense gives up 5.1 yards per passing play (first in college football).
Knights Betting Insights
- UCF has covered the spread one time this year (1-4-0).
- UCF games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under three times this season.
- The Knights did not cover the spread as 10-point favorites last time out against the East Carolina Pirates, picking up a 20-16 victory.
- The teams combined for 36 points, going under on a point total of 64.5 points.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from