The UCF Knights (6-3, 4-2 AAC) will be aiming to continue a three-game winning run against the SMU Mustangs (7-2, 3-2 AAC). Despite that, the Mustangs are solid favorites, expected to win by at least a touchdown (currently -7). The matchup has an over/under of 61.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of November 13, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. See the table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
- Game Day: Saturday, November 13, 2021
- Game Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Location: University Park, Texas
- Stadium: Gerald J. Ford Stadium
Knights Player Insights
- Mikey Keene has thrown for 1,069 yards (152.7 ypg) to lead UCF, completing 64.6% of his passes and collecting 12 touchdown passes and six interceptions this season.
- The team’s top rusher, Isaiah Bowser, has carried the ball 122 times for 547 yards (78.1 per game), with seven touchdowns this year.
- This season Johnny Richardson has rushed for 427 yards (47.4 per game) on 74 carries with two touchdowns, while also catching 12 passes for 140 yards (15.6 per game).
- Ryan O’Keefe’s 582 receiving yards (64.7 yards per game) lead the team. He has 58 receptions with five touchdowns.
- Brandon Johnson has caught 29 passes for 397 yards (44.1 yards per game) and nine touchdowns this year.
- Jaylon Robinson’s 12 receptions have yielded 234 yards (78 ypg) and two touchdowns.
Knights Team Stats
- The Knights, on average, are scoring 6.7 more points per game this season (32.4) than the Mustangs are allowing (25.7).
- UCF is 3-2 overall when scoring over 25.7 points this year.
- The Mustangs put up 16 more points per game (40.1) than the Knights give up (24.1).
- When UCF allows opponents to score fewer than 40.1 points, it has a 6-1 record.
- The Knights offense has averaged 404.6 yards per game this season, within 9.8 yards of the 414.4 the Mustangs defense has allowed.
- The Knights average 217.1 passing yards per game (77th in the FBS) compared to the 287.7 per game the Mustangs give up (125th in college football).
Knights Betting Insights
- UCF is 3-6-0 against the spread this year.
- The Knights are winless against the spread when they are 7-point underdogs or more (0-1).
- UCF’s games have gone over the total five times this season.
- UCF has a record of 2-4-0 against the spread in conference play this season.
- The Knights have been an underdog by 7 points or more this season once, and failed to cover the spread.
- The Knights picked up a 14-10 win last time out against the Tulane Green Wave, failing to cover the spread as 13.5-point favorites.
- The teams combined for 24 points, going under on a point total of 57 points.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from