SuperDraft Fantasy Review & Bonuses
SuperDraft offers one of the more lucrative DFS welcome bonuses out there. Sign up with SuperDraft using the bonus code PLAYBONUS and get an instant playable bonus of $20 when they make a first deposit of $20 or more.
SuperDraft is one of the top budding daily fantasy sports platforms. SuperDraft launched in 2019 but received a major overhaul in 2021 when Caesars Entertainment added the app to its online sports betting portfolio through a significant investment. Since then, SuperDraft has taken off thanks to Caesars’ deep pockets and extensive reach.
There are lots of features to like about the SuperDraft Fantasy app, particularly the fact that it offers new ways to play DFS aside from the traditional salary cap mode. SuperDraft contests are faster, simpler, and easier for the casual fan to take home winnings thanks to unique player multipliers and many ways to play.
As a daily fantasy sports provider, SuperDraft is far more widely available than a traditional sportsbook. It’s present in 37 states across the country with new jurisdictions being added regularly. Plus, you only have to be 18 years old to have a SuperDraft account in most states. These two factors combine to make SuperDraft a great option for young players or folks who live in a state where online sports betting is not yet legal.
SuperDraft bonus details for October 2023
When you open an account with SuperDraft you’ll automatically qualify for a $20 welcome bonus. Just be sure to use the SuperDraft promo code PLAYBONUS when signing up.
|SuperDraft Bonus Code||None needed|
|Sign-up Bonus Info||100% deposit match up to $20|
|Deposit Options||Visa, Mastercard, and Discover credit/debit cards|
|Promotions||• $20 welcome bonus
• Daily rewards wheel spin
• Daily, weekly, & monthly Sportsbook Leaderboard rewards
|Last Updated||October 1, 2023|
Terms and conditions apply to all offers. Please see SuperDraft for details. 21+ Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER+
What you need to know about the SuperDraft welcome bonus
Signing up for a new account at SuperDraft will earn you instant access to the operator’s valuable welcome bonus. Make your first deposit of $20 or more and SuperDraft will add an instant playable bonus of $20 to your account. This essentially means that SuperDraft will double your money, so you start playing with $40 instead of $20. Plus, there’s no SuperDraft promo code required to claim this bonus. This is one of the larger welcome bonuses offered by any DFS site, making SuperDraft worth an add to your portfolio just for the bonus.
There are a few key things to know about SuperDraft’s welcome bonus. First of all, the $20 bonus is non-withdrawable, so you must play the funds through SuperDraft contests. The bonus is instantly playable but will not be included in any winnings, meaning if you were to use the $20 bonus and win a wager with a total payout of $40, you would only take home $20. It is also important to note that this offer only activates with an initial deposit of at least $20.
How does SuperDraft work?
One of the great things about SuperDraft is its many ways to play fantasy sports. There are DFS draft game modes, fantasy prop options, and even a free sportsbook available to try out at SuperDraft.
SuperDraft DFS Draft Contests
This is the main way to play at SuperDraft. The operator hosts four types of fantasy draft contests.
- Multiplier: This is perhaps SuperDraft’s most distinct and popular type of contest. When you enter a multiplier contest, you draft players without salary cap limitations. Instead, each player is assigned a pre-determined multiplier, which helps your team accumulate points.
- Champion Mode: This is a five-player draft where you build a lineup around a single “champion” who gets a 50% points bonus on top of their multiple. The other four players in your lineup are all flex spots and don’t receive any additional points boost.
- Salary Cap: This mode is most similar to your traditional DFS contest. You have a virtual $80,000 salary cap to draft the best lineup possible.
- Super 15: SuperDraft’s newest game mode allows you to draft a quick five-player team with a virtual $15 salary cap. Each player is assigned a $1 to $5 value, so you have to choose how you want to spread out your money.
Building on those categories, each SuperDraft contest type also offers six variants.
- Tournaments: This is where you’ll find the biggest pools with the biggest prizes. Some tournaments host 100+ entrants with guaranteed prize pools offering up to $25,000 to first place.
- Head-to-Head: Compete against a single player in a winner-take-all matchup for the grand prize.
- Boosters: Enter a Booster contest to win a multiple of your entry fee as a prize. For example, a Double-Up contest rewards the top half of the field with a 2x payout.
- Satellites: These contests provide free entries into higher-stakes competitions.
- Beginners Only: If you’re new to SuperDraft and still learning the ropes, you can enter Beginners Only contests to take on other newbies.
- Freerolls: These are free contests without any entry fee or prize pool, allowing you to simply practice your drafting and play for fun without risking any cash.
SuperDraft Fantasy Props
The other way to play DFS at SuperDraft is the pick’em-style Fantasy Props mode. This type of DFS is becoming increasingly popular and works similarly to a site like PrizePicks or traditional sportsbook prop betting works. Essentially you select whether players will go over or under on certain stats in a game, and if all the picks in your entry are correct, you get your payout. The more picks you add to an entry, the higher your payout multiplier will be. For example, a two-player entry offers a 3x multiplier on your stake, while a three-player entry pays out at a 6x rate.
In addition to SuperDraft’s regular Fantasy Props mode, the operator offers a Progressive Jackpot that grows every time a player enters and doesn’t win. To win the jackpot, you must make 12 correct over/under fantasy prop picks on pre-selected lines. SuperDraft’s Progressive Jackpot can grow to huge numbers if no one wins for a long time—often above $20,000.
SuperDraft Free Sportsbook
Outside of the daily fantasy contests, SuperDraft offers the only free-to-play sportsbook in the country. This mode allows users to bet on sports as they would at a traditional sportsbook using a virtual currency called SuperCoins in lieu of real money. Even though you’re not risking your own money at the SuperDraft Free Sportsbook, you can still win real prizes including gift cards, vacations, electronics, in-person Caesars experiences, and more.
There are a few ways to earn SuperCoins. For starters, you’ll win coins from successful wagers just like you would at a normal sportsbook, but the fastest way to accumulate SuperCoins is by winning a leaderboard contest. Every time you win a wager, you’ll earn leaderboard points, and whoever finishes with the most points wins free SuperCoins. SuperDraft runs daily, weekly, and monthly leaderboards with prizes of up to 300,000 SuperCoins. The other two ways to earn SuperCoins are by logging into your account daily to spin the prize wheel and by referring friends to SuperDraft.
Aside from the fact that you’re not playing with real money, the SuperDraft Sportsbook operates the same as a traditional online sportsbook. You can bet moneylines, point spreads, totals, props, and even place live in-game bets on select markets. SuperDraft Sportsbook offers betting on the NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, UFC, PGA Tour, college sports, tons of soccer leagues, and more.
Is SuperDraft legal?
Yes, SuperDraft is a completely legitimate daily fantasy sports platform. The app is operated by Caesars Entertainment, a well-established company in the gambling world, so you know you’re playing at a proper site. SuperDraft is fully regulated in every state where it operates and ensures that every user who holds an account is 18+ years old and physically located in a legal state.
SuperDraft Fantasy is available to play in 37 states across the country, including:
- New Hampshire (DFS only)
- New Jersey (DFS only)
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- Tennessee (DFS only)
- Washington, DC
- West Virginia
Signing up at SuperDraft
Creating a new account at SuperDraft takes only a few minutes. You can sign up either through SuperDraft’s website or on the mobile app. The easiest way to create a new account is by following a link on this page to SuperDraft’s registration page. The operator will ask you to enter some personal information, including:
- SuperDraft promo code PLAYBONUS
From there, your account is created, but you may have to submit some additional information or documentation to verify your identity and start depositing money into your account. Once that’s all worked out, you are officially ready to start making picks and winning money at SuperDraft.
Can you win money at SuperDraft?
Absolutely. SuperDraft hosts many types of contests where you can win real money. From the $100,000+ draft prize pools to the $20,000 Progressive Jackpot, there are tons of ways to win big money at SuperDraft.
What’s great about SuperDraft?
SuperDraft is a great up-and-coming DFS platform with lots of awesome features. Here’s what stood out most to us during our time trying out SuperDraft.
- Unique ways to play: SuperDraft is a great DFS option for those who have grown tired of traditional fantasy drafts. At SuperDraft, there are four distinct game modes, each one completely different from a traditional DFS experience. Each contest type also has six different variants, meaning there are 26 different ways to draft and play at SuperDraft.That’s not all though. You can also make fantasy prop picks on individual players and watch your potential payout grow as you add more picks to your slip. SuperDraft also features a Progressive Jackpot Contest where you can win a massive jackpot worth over $20,000 by making 12 correct prop picks.
- Dedicated rewards program: SuperDraft is one of the few DFS platforms to offer a dedicated loyalty rewards program to all its users, and these aren’t just any old rewards. As a subsidiary of Caesars Entertainment, SuperDraft is part of Caesars Rewards, one of the top online sports betting rewards programs in the country. This means that you’ll earn Caesars Rewards points every time you enter a contest or make a pick at SuperDraft. As you level up through the Caesars Rewards system, you’ll earn additional benefits and rewards, which can be redeemed for exclusive prizes at any Caesars location across the country.
What’s missing from SuperDraft?
Listed below are a few areas where we feel SuperDraft falls short of its DFS competition.
- Smaller prize pools: As a relatively new daily fantasy sports platform, SuperDraft isn’t quite on the same level as a major operator like DraftKings or FanDuel. This results in SuperDraft offering smaller prize pools for its DFS contests. Instead of finding million-dollar prize pools like at DK, SuperDraft’s biggest contests typically offer around $100,000 in guaranteed prizes. While this number is certainly nothing to scoff at, it simply doesn’t compare to the magnitude of the major operators and may deter some DFS high-rollers. That said, since Caesars Entertainment invested in SuperDraft the prize money has only increased, and that trend will likely continue.
- Limited deposits, slow withdrawals: Another key flaw is SuperDraft’s banking process. SuperDraft only supports credit card and debit card deposits. While that should suffice for most players, it pales in comparison to operators that offer a plethora of ways to add money to your account. Furthermore, getting your winnings out of SuperDraft is a longer process than we would like. You may only withdraw through ACH or eCheck, and it can sometimes take up to eight business days for the transaction to process. This is a major area where SuperDraft could improve customer satisfaction.
How do deposits and withdrawals work at SuperDraft?
Getting money in and out of SuperDraft is pretty easy. However, the operator supports fewer transaction methods than many DFS sites. Currently, the only way to deposit money into your account is through Visa, Mastercard, and Discover credit or debit cards. On the other side of the coin, the only ways to withdraw your winnings are through ACH and eCheck. Deposited funds will hit your account instantly, but withdrawals are quite a bit slower, sometimes taking up to eight business days to process. Both deposits and withdrawals are subject to a $10 minimum transaction.
Can I play at SuperDraft for free?
Yes, there are a couple of ways to play at SuperDraft for free. The SuperDraft Free Sportsbook offers the opportunity to place traditional sports bets with a free virtual currency. There are also “Freerolls,” which let you enter SuperDraft contests/tournaments for free and hone your DFS skills without risking your own money.
SuperDraft Rewards Program
SuperDraft is one of the only DFS sites that offers a dedicated loyalty rewards program. Since SuperDraft was purchased by Caesars Entertainment and added to the Caesars online sports betting portfolio, users can earn Caesars Rewards points directly through the SuperDraft app. As players enter contests and make picks, they advance through the rewards ranking system to unlock additional points and perks. These rewards points can then be redeemed for exclusive prizes and packages, just like you would when earning rewards at Caesars Sportsbook.
SuperDraft is an exciting up-and-coming DFS platform that offers new ways to play fantasy sports. New SuperDraft users are welcomed with a $20 instant playable bonus when they make a first deposit of $20 or more. Plus, there’s no SuperDraft promo code required to claim the SuperDraft welcome bonus.
What’s more, SuperDraft hosts many different kinds of DFS contests: four types of fantasy draft contests, plus a whole new pick’em-style game mode where you can make over/under picks on player stats. SuperDraft even operates a completely free sportsbook with the opportunity to win gift cards and Caesars experiences.
Overall, SuperDraft is an exciting platform. Since Caesars Entertainment invested in the app in 2021, the product has improved its user interface, and the contests are only getting bigger and better. While SuperDraft doesn’t quite compare to sites like DraftKings or FanDuel in terms of size, it’s a great DFS option for players who have grown tired of the traditional DFS contests, or for those who are new to the fantasy world and want to get their feet wet without risking all their money.
Yes, SuperDraft welcomes all new users with a $20 instant playable bonus when they make a first deposit of $20 or more. Sign up using the SuperDraft promo code PLAYBONUS to claim your welcome bonus.
You must be at least 18 years old to sign up for an account and SuperDraft. The operator will confirm your identity and ensure you are eligible for a SuperDraft profile upon account registration.
Yes, there are lots of different ways to win real money at SuperDraft. You can play SuperDraft’s Progressive Jackpot for a shot at $20,000+ or enter DFS contests that award up to $25,000 to first place.
There are four draft modes, including Multiplier, Champion Mode, Salary Cap, and Super 15, with each contest type offering six sub-variants to mix things up. Plus, there is the Fantasy Props mode where you can make your own over/under picks or play the Progressive Jackpot pre-selected lines.
Yes, SuperDraft is fully regulated and falls under the Caesars Entertainment online sports betting portfolio, so you know you’re dealing with a reputable operator.
SuperDraft is different from a traditional DFS site like DraftKings or FanDuel. SuperDraft offers alternative ways to play DFS for those who might have lost interest in the typical contest types. However, the prize pools at SuperDraft are generally smaller than what you would find at DraftKings or FanDuel. Overall, SuperDraft is a great option for newer DFS players who want to learn the ropes of fantasy sports without losing all their money.