Underdog Fantasy Florida Promo Code & Review
Underdog Fantasy has become one of the most popular new ways to play daily fantasy sports (DFS). The platform launched in 2020 with a plethora of notable investors, including Kevin Durant, Mark Cuban, Adam Schefter, and more. Underdog exploded onto the scene, quickly gaining a mass fanbase and reaching a $485 million valuation within two years of operation.
Underdog Fantasy welcomes all new players with an exciting bonus offer. When you create a new account with Underdog DFS, you’ll get a 100% match on your first deposit of up to $100. Simply make your initial deposit of $10 or more. No Underdog bonus code is needed.
There are three main game modes on Underdog: Pick’em, Battle Royale, and Best Ball. You can make daily picks on your favorite players, enter nightly drafts for different leagues, or join season-long drafts and watch your team duke it out all year long with the chance to win huge cash prizes.
As a fantasy platform, Underdog is much more widely available across the United States than most sportsbooks. Currently, Underdog Fantasy is available in 40 states (including Florida). Plus, you only have to be 18 years old (in most states) to have an Underdog account. Continue reading to learn all about Underdog and what’s made it one of the most popular DFS options on the market today.
Underdog Fantasy Florida bonus for October 2023
Sign up for Underdog Fantasy Florida and receive a welcome bonus worth up to $100 in the form of a deposit match. You do not need to enter an Underdog Fantasy promo code to claim this sign-up offer.
|Underdog Florida Bonus Code||Coming Soon!|
|Sign-up Bonus||100% first deposit match up to $100|
|Deposit Options||Credit card, PayPal, ACH|
|Promotions||• Special lines on Pick'ems
• Multiplier boosts on Pick'ems
|Last Updated||October 2, 2023|
Terms and conditions apply to all offers. Please see Underdog Fantasy for details. 21+ Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER+
Underdog Fantasy FL welcome bonus details
Registering for a new Underdog account will gain you instant access to the operator’s welcome bonus. Make a deposit from $10 to $100 and the site will match it 100% in bonus funds. So if your first deposit is for $25, Underdog will reward you with $25 in bonus funds.
Like all welcome bonuses, there are a few key terms and conditions. For starters, the welcome bonus is subject to a $10 minimum first deposit. You also will not be able to withdraw any of the bonus funds that you receive from the promotion until you have played them through. Finally, there is a maximum of one welcome bonus per user, and all players must meet the minimum age requirement upon registration.
How does Underdog Fantasy work?
Underdog Fantasy burst onto the DFS scene in 2020 and experienced instant success thanks to its novel approach. Unlike DraftKings or FanDuel, Underdog does not offer salary-cap games or tournaments. Instead, there are three main ways to play at Underdog Fantasy: Best Ball contests, Battle Royale, and Pick’ems. Keep in mind every game mode at Underdog requires real money buy-ins.
Best Ball contests are season-long drafts with no trades, waiver wire pickups, or free agency. Essentially, you draft the best team you can and watch your squad rack up points all season long. Underdog will automatically set the best lineup possible for you, so you don’t have to worry about anything after you’ve made your picks. Underdog hosts Best Ball contests at multiple points throughout each major league’s season, but most of the drafts are available at the beginning of the season and the playoffs. Entry fees for each contest range from $3 to $300, with the prize pools varying accordingly. Underdog’s Best Ball Mania 4 is its featured contest for the 2023 NFL season with a prize pool of $15 million.
Battle Royale contests are similar, but they’re daily. You enter a draft and pick the best team you can against other users, then watch your players all night long. Whichever team puts up the most points by the end of the night wins first place and takes home the biggest payout. Battle Royale entry fees also range from $3 to $300. Thousands in prize money are available every day.
The third and final way to play fantasy sports at Underdog is the Pick’em mode. Pick’em has two camps: higher/lower and rivals. In higher/lower you choose whether a player will go over or under on a certain stat total, such as 1.5 touchdowns. This is very similar to how traditional prop bets work at a sportsbook. Rivals, on the other hand, allows you to choose which of two given players will outperform the other in a given stat. For example, will Tua Tagovailoa or Joe Burrow throw more touchdowns? The rivals matchups are pre-set by Underdog, so you cannot wager on any two players of your choice.
You can add higher/lower and rivals picks together into one bet ticket. Each time you add a pick to your parlay-style bet ticket, your payout multiplier will increase. One pick would earn you a 1x multiplier, so a $10 wager would pay $10 in profit if it hits. Two picks equal a 3x multiplier and so on, up to a 20x multiplier for five correct picks. You can also combine multiple sports into your Pick’em slip and even place season-long picks for select sports like the NFL.
Is Underdog Fantasy legal?
Yes, Underdog Fantasy is completely legal and licensed in every state where it operates. Remember that you must be 18 or older (except for in Arizona, Massachusetts, Alabama, or Nebraska) and located in a legal state to have an account with Underdog. The regulations for DFS platforms are far more relaxed than those on traditional sportsbooks. This allows Underdog to operate in 40 states across the US.
Underdog Fantasy is available in every state in the US, except:
Signing up at Underdog Fantasy DFS
Signing up for your new Underdog Fantasy account is a really simple process that takes only a few minutes. Click a link on this page to visit Underdog’s website and find the download link for your app store. Once you’ve installed the Underdog app, follow the prompts and enter the requested information such as your birthday, email, and new password. Underdog may need a copy of your driver’s license or another form of government identification to verify your identity and confirm you are eligible for an account.
Can you win money at Underdog Fantasy?
Absolutely. With Underdog’s different game modes, you can win anywhere from $5 to $3 million. With Pick’em, you can make picks to win up to 20x your money, but when you join one of Underdog’s biggest Best Ball drafts, prize pools can swell to $15 million.
What’s great about Underdog Fantasy?
There are lots of reasons that Underdog Fantasy is a great DFS platform, but these are some of our favorite features.
- Ways to play: Underdog Fantasy’s various game modes are different from what you’ll find on traditional daily fantasy sports apps. You can enter Best Ball contests, which are season-long fantasy leagues with no trades, waiver wire pickups, or lineup setting. There are also daily drafts with a huge range of sports and sizes available. Or you can play Pick’ems, where you make daily picks on individual players going higher or lower on certain stats.
- Huge prize pools: As Underdog has grown since 2020, the prize pools have skyrocketed accordingly. There are Best Ball contests available with $15 million prize pools, where the first-place winner takes home $3 million in cash. If you prefer to play the daily Pick’em mode, you can win up to 20x your stake by making five higher/lower picks in a single wager. Don’t worry though; if you prefer to play more conservatively, Underdog hosts daily drafts with entry fees as low as $3. You can choose how much you wager in a Pick’em, so it’s never out of your financial comfort zone.
- Super boosts and special lines: Underdog will often offer special lines and super boosts in Pick’em mode. Special lines mean a certain player’s line will be reduced to a nearly guaranteed number, like Jimmy Butler over 0.5 points. Super boosts, on the other hand, double your multiplier, so you can win more money with every pick. For example, 3x turns to 6x, 10x turns to 20x, 20x turns to 40x, and so on. Super boosts and special lines are especially common during major events like the NBA Finals or Super Bowl.
What’s missing from Underdog Fantasy?
Underdog is a great daily fantasy sports app, but these are the biggest areas where we believe it could improve.
- Capped pick totals: One limiting factor of Underdog’s Pick’em feature is that you can add a maximum of only five picks into a single slip, meaning your potential payout multiplier is capped at 20x. While this number is likely plenty large for most sports bettors, we would like to see the option to add more than five selections to a slip. This would allow players to build extra-long slips with massive potential payouts, amplifying the thrill of making picks at Underdog.
- Limited search bar: During our experience using the Underdog Fantasy app, we noticed that the search bar could use some improvement. Sometimes when you search for a player or game, the app glitches and doesn’t show what you’re looking for, or you won’t be able to find the bet you’re looking for at all when typing in the relevant player/match information. This didn’t happen every time, but it is a possible flaw.
- Slow wager settling: We noticed that our winning wagers took longer than usual to settle. We would win a wager or a draft, but the operator would not grade the wager as a win and add the winnings to our account until well after the game had wrapped. While this admittedly is not a huge issue, it can prevent players from using their winnings from one wager on the next game.
How do deposits and withdrawals work at Underdog Fantasy?
Deposits and withdrawals at Underdog are quite simple and efficient. Unfortunately, Underdog offers only two transaction methods, albeit popular ones.
For deposits, you can add funds to your account through any major credit card or with PayPal. Withdrawals can also be achieved via PayPal or through an eCheck. PayPal payouts generally process within 48 hours, while eChecks typically take between 2-4 business days.
Can I play at Underdog Fantasy for free?
No, there are no free game modes at Underdog Fantasy. You must deposit funds to wager and win money at Underdog. That being said, some of the smaller contests have entry fees as low as $3.
Underdog Fantasy overview
In our opinion, Underdog Fantasy is one of the premier daily fantasy sports apps available today. Underdog’s sleek and modern app performs very well with minimal glitching and has a simple and intuitive user interface. It’s easy to see why Underdog is backed by so many high-profile investors, and its 2022 Series B funding of $485 million demonstrates that it should only continue to grow as a DFS platform in the future.
Underdog has created a novel DFS experience with its unique blend of game modes. Unlike some DFS apps, Underdog is paid only, so you must deposit money to make picks and draft teams. That said, Underdog will match your first deposit up to $100.
Overall, it’s clear that Underdog Fantasy has created a pretty enticing product. The app is essentially a one-stop shop for daily fantasy enthusiasts and sports bettors. Plus, Underdog’s designation as a fantasy app, rather than a sportsbook, allows it to be available in 40 states across the country. If you’re looking for a new way to make DFS picks with the opportunity to win big, Underdog Fantasy is a great app.
Underdog Fantasy FAQs
Yes, open an account with Underdog Fantasy in October to receive a 100% deposit match bonus worth up to $100. An Underdog Fantasy bonus code is not needed to claim this offer.
In most states, you must be at least 18 years old to create an Underdog account. There are a few states that have higher minimum age requirements, including Arizona and Massachusetts (21 years old), and Alabama and Nebraska (19 years old).
Yes, real money is the only way to play at Underdog. Depending on the game mode, you can win up to $3 million in a season-long draft or 10x your money with a single multi-leg pick.
There are three main game modes available at Underdog Fantasy. Best Ball contests are season-long drafts with large prize pools; Battle Royales are daily drafts with entry fees ranging from $3-$300; and Pick’em games allow you to multiply your money by up to 10x by making higher/lower picks on individual players across different leagues.
Yes, Underdog Fantasy is completely licensed and regulated in 40 states across the US, so you know your money is guaranteed when you win.
Playing DFS at Underdog is very different from doing so at DraftKings or FanDuel because Underdog doesn’t offer salary cap games or tournaments. Underdog’s three distinct game modes (see above) really set it apart.