Caesars Sportsbook Florida Bonus Code and Review
Disclaimer: Caesars Sportsbook has yet to launch in Florida. This review is of expected bonuses and promotions and will be updated once the sportsbook comes online in FL.
As Caesars Sportsbook looks to expand its presence into Florida, bettors from the Sunshine State have a chance to qualify for some of the sportsbook’s benefits, most notably a bonus first bet for up to $500. Caesars also delivers when it comes to promos for existing customers, with a variety of bonus bets, odds boosts and insurance deals.
This review will go over the full spectrum of Caesars’ sports betting offerings. We’ve covered all the relevant aspects, from registration to bonuses to what bets will be available.
- Have your first deposit matched 100% up to $500.
- App functions as a combined sportsbook/casino.
- Tons of sports betting markets.
Caesars Sportsbook Florida bonus code 2023
After registering for an account at Caesars, newcomers can claim a bonus first bet up to $500. To claim the bonus, you’ll need to use the code in the table below. As for the other specifics, we’ll get to them shortly.
|Online Sportsbook||Caesars Sportsbook Florida|
|Caesars Florida Bonus Code||TBD|
|Bonus Bet||Up to $500|
|Last Updated||April 2023|
Caesars Sportsbook welcome bonus — the fine print
Here’s what you need to do to claim Caesars’ welcome bonus:
- Create an account at Caesars and enter the bonus code when prompted.
- Make a minimum deposit of $10.
- If your first bet loses, receive a refund in the form of bonus bets, which are valid for seven days.
- The bonus isn’t subject to any restrictions on the odds or bets you can place.
- If you win your first bet, you will receive the winnings as usual, and you won’t qualify for the refund.
How does the Caesars welcome bonus stack up?
It’s right up there with the finest introductory offers at US sportsbooks. Size-wise, it’s in line with what many other sportsbooks provide to their new arrivals. The lack of odds/betting limitations is another point in its favor, as it gives you more freedom to weigh up your picks. Overall, we gave it an A- rating.
Can I trust Caesars Sportsbook?
Yes, Caesars is a trustworthy name in the gambling industry. It has a strong pedigree that dates back to 1937, and it has been recognized as the industry leader since the ’80s. Besides, it will have to meet strict regulations from Florida regulators to gain market access.
Speaking of requirements, bettors will have to be 21 or older and physically present in the state to place bets at Florida sportsbooks. The books will use a geolocation tracker to pinpoint your exact whereabouts, so there’s no way around this stipulation.
Getting started at Caesars Florida Sportsbook
After landing at Caesars’ site, you’ll need to find the “Sign up” button in the top right corner. From that point on, the registration flow is quite intuitive. You merely need to fill out the following columns:
- Account details (username and password)
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Phone number
- Last four digits of your Social Security number
Once you’ve set up your account, you can deposit funds via the cashier and start placing wagers.
How do I download the Caesars Florida app?
Once you land on the homepage via your mobile browser, you’ll see the iOS and Android download links. The installation is simple. Just make sure to enable the option to install apps from unknown sources if you’re using a Samsung, LG or any other Android-powered device.
Where do I find Caesars promotions?
The dedicated promotions tab is just underneath the logo, in the upper left corner. Make sure to read the fine print if you find a promo that suits you.
Bonuses for existing customers
If you plan on betting here regularly, Caesars will provide a variety of bankroll boosts. The promotional lineup is ever-changing, but you should be able to find at least one of the following bonuses:
- Odds boost: These are usually market-specific. For instance, you may get a higher payout if a specific player on your team hits a home run.
- Insurance bets: These promos work similarly to bonus offers, but they’re not tied to your first bet. You could get a full refund if an NBA game goes to overtime, for example.
Why should I choose the Caesars Sportsbook app?
Overall, Caesars Sportsbook has a lot of fantastic qualities. Here are three of our favorites:
- User experience: This applies to both the desktop version and the app. The platform is slick, responsive and stable. It’s not cluttered with celebs or promo advertisements like some other sportsbooks. The minimalistic design particularly bodes well for rookies, as they’ll be able to navigate their way around with ease.
- Live betting: Caesars’ live betting platform is one of the best in the business in terms of coverage. At any given moment, you can find bets across both mainstream and niche sports.
- Promos: Few sportsbooks cater to the needs of their existing users like Caesars. From daily boosts to insurance bets and sportsbook bonus bet offers, you can pick up numerous promotions and elevate your potential winnings.
What won’t I like about the Caesars Sportsbook app?
Caesars is one of the top sportsbooks in Florida. Yet, the site is not without its deficiencies:
- Lackluster props portfolio: In most betting categories, Caesars delivers. However, the props section is not as packed as we would like. For perspective, NBA prop options lack rebound, assist and combo wagers, and it gets even worse with the NFL.
- The pricing isn’t always great: Most of the time, Caesars’ odds align with the competition, with -110 being the norm for spreads and totals. However, the moneyline and props odds are not so great and occasionally deviate +/-20 from the rest of the pack.
What kind of bets can I make at Caesars Sportsbook?
Depending on the sport and league in question, you’ll find moneylines, spreads, totals, props and futures — and that’s only the basic package. Here’s a snapshot of how a game listing looks at Caesars. As an example, we’ll use an All-Florida NBA matchup between the Orlando Magic and Miami Heat.
|Orlando Magic||+4.5 (-110)||+130||Over 2.5.0 (-110)|
|Miami Heat||-4.5 (-110)||-150||Under 205.0 (-110)|
How to bet on total points
With totals, or over/under bets as they’re sometimes called, your goal is to predict whether the combined score of both teams will go over or under a line that the sportsbook sets. The principle is the same across all sports.
In the example above, the total line is 205.0, which means that the teams would need to score 206 or more for your wager to be successful if you bet on the over. If the final score is 105-100, this would add up to a total of exactly 205, resulting in a push. If that occurs, the sportsbook would refund your bet. The payouts for both sides of the example bet are the same — you would need to bet $110 to win a $100 profit on a successful bet.
Does Caesars offer spread bets for other sports?
Yes, it does, although they may go by different names. Basketball and football games will use the point spread. In hockey, for instance, it’s the puck line. Tennis also has its variation of the spread, the only difference being that you’re betting on games and sets instead of other scoring units.
Either way, spread betting involves predicting the point margin between two sides. If you pick the underdog, which is the side with a positive number, that team must either win the game by any score or lose by less than the number for your wager to win. And if we stick to our example, the Heat are -4.5 favorites on the spread, which means that they have to win by five or more points for a bettor who picked them to cash in.
Should I stick to moneyline bets?
That depends on your preferences and experience level. If you’re a rookie, then you probably should. The whole concept behind moneyline betting comes down to picking the winning side — and that’s it.
The positive and negative numbers indicate the underdog and the favorite, respectively. The values also signify how much you could win for a bet on each side. Going back to our example, if you bet $100 on the Magic to win and are correct, you’d receive a profit of $130 plus your wager back. On the Heat at -150, you would need to bet $150 for a chance to win $100 plus your bet amount.
Side bets at Caesars sports betting
Props are essentially side bets. They’re usually based on team or player statistics and not the actual final score of the game. For instance, you could place a prop bet on Jimmy Butler to notch a triple-double in an NBA game or bet on a tennis match to go into a tiebreaker.
Futures betting at Caesars
Futures bets are wagers that can go months or even a full year before settling. These long-term wagers can offer large payouts if you end up being correct.
Caesars typically releases futures odds well in advance of the season kickoff. The prices may drop considerably as the campaign plays out, so placing a wager earlier can be beneficial. Of course, doing so likely makes it tougher to win, as you have less information. Here are a few examples of futures bets you may come across at Caesars:
- Conference and division winners in major sports.
- Individual awards (MVP, Rookie of the Year, etc.).
- Tournament winners in golf and tennis.
Additional betting options
Other notable options for placing bets at Caesars include the following:
- Parlays: Merge several individual wagers into one ticket for a bigger payoff. All selections (legs) from your parlay bet slip must win to receive a payout.
- Live bets — Betting on an event once it gets underway. As the game progresses, the live sports odds will fluctuate to reflect the changing situation, so you should be on the ball at all times and ready to pull the trigger.
Can I bet on the Florida Marlins at Caesars?
You sure can, and we’ll even do you one better — you can also bet on the Tampa Bay Rays and the remaining seven Florida-based pro teams. When it comes to the Marlins and the Rays in particular, here are a few additional MLB betting lines to be aware of:
- Inning bets: Caesars features several iterations of inning bets. You can bet on the result after each of the nine innings — betting on the Marlins to lead after the first inning being one of the possible options. Alternatively, you can bet on the highest-scoring inning.
- Alternative lines: To provide more flexibility to its bettors, Caesars will expand its spread range and offer alternative lines in both directions. If the standard line for the Marlins is at -1.5, you could wager on it at -3.5 to receive a better payout.
- Home runs: You can bet on whether there will be a grand slam in a game, or you can wager on a specific player from the Marlins to homer.
- Pitching bets: Here, you can put some cash down on shutouts and bet that the Marlins won’t concede any runs through nine innings.
- Props: You can bet on whether extra innings will occur in the Marlins game or any other MLB game.
How do I get money on (and off) Caesars Sportsbook quickly?
All the top sportsbooks have various banking options at their disposal, and Caesars is no different. Here are the options to get funds onto your account:
- Debit/credit card
- Caesars Play+
- Online bank transfer
- Prepaid card
All deposit methods share a $20 minimum. When it comes to withdrawals, the options are relatively scarce:
- Caesars Play+
- Online bank transfer
- Prepaid card
The withdrawal turnaround time hovers around 72 hours, which is reasonable. If Caesars opens a retail sportsbook in Florida, you’ll also be able to use cash at the cage of the casino where the sportsbook is located.
How do I get help at Caesars Sportsbook?
Caesars’ helpdesk provides several contact channels. You can reach out to the support specialists via the following methods:
- Live chat (around the clock)
- Phone (dial 855-754-1200)
Before contacting the support staff, you may want to check out the FAQ section. It covers a range of topics, including technical, banking, bonuses and registration.
How do I exclude myself from Caesars Sportsbook?
You should consider self-exclusion as a last resort and use it only when you’ve exhausted all other options. The site offers several proactive tools via its responsible gambling wing that aim to help you establish control over your gambling. For instance, you can set deposit limits and make sure that you never spend more than you can afford to lose. Also, you can go for a cool-off period and temporarily disable your account.
Can I bet at Caesars Sportsbook in person?
Caesars Entertainment runs the Isle Casino Pompano Park in Pompano Beach, which will likely be the landing spot for its retail sportsbook. But let’s not get ahead of ourselves. We’ll update this section when Caesars announces more.
How does Caesars compare to other Florida sportsbooks?
Caesars is a premium betting destination. It’ll likely attain even greater heights now that it’s absorbed William Hill, which was one of its main rivals in the field. Caesars has a lot going for it — solid odds, a highly functional platform and a pretty awesome welcome bonus.